WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP?
You like our work and you want more information. So you think to yourself, ‘What is my next step?”
First of all, we encourage you to spend some time on our website. We update it often with new photos and stories and articles of interest. We are more than “photographers who just show up.” We want you to be educated about our profession and trends in Wedding Photography. Look at all the pages, review packages, read about the photographers and review our photography galleries. Show your fiancé or parents our website as well.
Second, call or email us as we handles all the bookings and will be able to confirm if your date is available. If your date is available the following will occur:
1. An Introduction Meeting will be scheduled – plan on 45 minutes. At this time, you will meet both photographers and review their portfolio. This is a time to meet and get to know the people that might be sharing your wedding day. We will go over studio policies and procedures, but mostly get to know you better.
2. If you select us as your photographers, we will place you on our official photography schedule upon receipt of your retainer and send out written booking confirmation and contract information. Anne will be in touch with you throughout the entire process. She will be your personal contact person for questions and new ideas.
3. Engagement Sessions will be scheduled. Proofs will be back usually within three to five business days. If you wish, images will be made ready for a newspaper announcement.
4. Bridal Portrait Sessions will be scheduled. Proofs will be back usually within three to five business days. Your 16 x 20 (which comes with the session) will be ordered and ready for framing two weeks prior to your wedding reception.
5. Pre-Wedding Meeting will be scheduled. At this working meeting, we will develop a shot list; build a timeline and together map out the photography plan for your wedding. This is very important and allows us to make sure we get the photos you want!
6. On your wedding day, we will arrive early for your wedding and work as a team to capture the joy and celebration of this special day.
7. Proofs will be posted online after your wedding and you can select your prints as well as giving your friends and family the ability to order directly from the Internet with no hassle for you!
8. High Resolution CD and Prints as your package states will be mailed out to your address. Photo albums and coffee table books will also be sent after publishing.
The entire process is rewarding and hassle free for our Brides and Grooms. We will help you each step of the way. We look forward to you calling or emailing Anne so we can secure your wedding date.